Monday 23 June 2008

Heres another fine mess you got me into

I went back to my cousin and after a lot of options, this is the one I picked. Basically the plan was to get a wireless connection through my laptop and distribute it to all of the computers in the office. I bought an EDGE card that would go into my laptop from Telenor a mobile phone service provider in Pakistan.

After a lot of running around and a lot of help from my cousin, I was finally able to get the whole thing working, but there followed 2 more problems, the first was the cost and the second was the speed. My whole business relies on an internet connection and cannot do any work without it.

After some more running around and advice, I went back to World Online to see if they can get a connection up there, 3 weeks later I finally had a connection in the Office, now this whole process took me close to 3 months, so I was paying rent for an office which was of no use to me without an internet connection.

This brought me to the Month of May.

No comments: